Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions Page. Here are some answers to some great questions we’ve been getting from our customers. If you have further questions don’t hesitate to contact us anytime!
1. Where are you located? We are based out of Kerrobert, SK, Canada and are local Saskatchewan family owned and operated business.
2. Do you have a store front? No. We are an e-commerce online business and many of our custom lures are make to order, if they are not in stock.
3. How do I pay? We accept a variety of payment methods including etransfer, PayPal and Credit Cards. If you’d prefer to message us or order over the phone, we can do that as well.
4. Can I pick up my order? We will happily ship to anywhere in Canada, the US or Overseas.
5. How much is your shipping? Our standard shipping rate is $5.00 CAD for small orders. You can choose a faster shipping rate at checkout.
6. How do I contact HCL?
Facebook or Instagram messenger
Email: email@example.com or
Instant message us on our website
7. How do I make my lures glow? Typically we suggest using a UV Flashlight to charge the glow on our jigs
8. What’s the Difference between Teardrops & Ultra Minnows?
9. When is a good time to use Live Bait (Short Shank) jigs vs. Erie stand up jigs?
We offer 4 different jig styles and many different weights on our website, it can be hard to decide which ones are best for different types of fishing situations. Teardrops are shaped like a Teardrop & will accommodate any bait option from live to plastic, due to the bait keeper that secures it firmly in place, without it your bait is more likely to fall off.
Ultra Minnows are excellent for a lifelike presentation as they are shaped like Minnows, which is only made better when coupling it with any bait option.
Erie standup jigs are triangular shaped with a flat bottom. These stand up jigs keep the hook up off the bottom. They are great because they present the bait in an upright fashion allowing for a finicky walleye to grab it more easily.
Live Bait Jigs are Short shank jigs that are used mainly for open water fishing. They are great to use with leeches & when walleye are short-striking as the hooks are short and that it allows them to swallow the entire bait at once improving your chance of hookups!
We are here to help! If you have any questions about our products or jig styles please feel free to contact us. We want to provide choice & versatility to allow our HCL Anglers to be prepared for any fishing situation that may come up.